Listable is a WordPress listing directory theme that will assist you in building, managing, and monetizing a local or worldwide directory site. Set your own objective and get your favorite sites mentioned on the internet!
This is what LISTABLE is all about: giving you the perfect item, at the right time, in the right location!
- FooEvents for WooCommerce v1.14.10 + Addons
- Workreap v2.3.6 – Freelance Marketplace and Directory WordPress Theme
- Divi Theme v4.14.3 – Elegant Themes Divi WordPress Themes Free Download
- Premium Addons PRO v2.6.4 (+Templates) – Premium Addons For Elementor Pro
- SEOFIED BLOGGER Free TEMPLATE Download
- Modernshop Responsive Blogger Premium Template Free Download
- [Paid] Download Median Ui 1.6 Blogger Free Template Theme 2021
- [Paid] Median Ui – Best Blogger Template Free Download • Median Ui v1.4 Premium Blogger Template
- [Paid] Silo Blogger Template Free Download | Silo – Structural & SEO Blogger Template
- Medium UI Blogger Premium Template Free Download In 2021
Plugins that are required or recommended:
- For general listing management, use WP Job Manager (required/free).
- Making Money with WooCommerce (needed / free)
- For Styling and Customizations, use Customify (which is free).
- Ratings and comments (free)
- Icon for the category (free)
- PixTypes is a collection of image types (free)
- JetPack is a program that allows you to travel (free)
- Icons for the menu (free)
- Roles in the Navigation Menu (free)
Our Demo Showcases Premium Plugins:
- Offer a reservation functionality using WooCommerce Bookings (optional).
- Sell subscription-based listing bundles using WooCommerce Subscriptions (optional).
- WooCommerce Paid Listings – WP Job Manager (optional)
- Bookmarks for WP Job Manager (optional)
- Claim Listing in WP Job Manager (optional)
- Tags in WP Job Manager (optional)
- Improve the default WordPress search system with Search WP (optional).
*Note that none of these plugins are included with the theme. They’re paid add-ons that enhance the site’s functionality.
Changelog: LISTABLE – A Friendly Directory WordPress Theme
Version 1.15.2 Mar 03, 2021 This minor update will smooth some things under the hood, so your theme will be compatible with the next WordPress release (5.7). Enjoy it and keep being awesome Version 1.15.1 Dec 16, 2020 After the latest update, some dropdown menus were not working anymore. This update will solve the problem. We are sorry for that and promise to do better. Version 1.15.0 Dec 15, 2020 We hope that everything is going well in your part of the world, despite the circumstances. This update is about consistency throughout the pages of your website: The select field icon was not always visible. It will be from now. The Search Form placeholder from Header was not vertically centered in Mozilla Firefox. We fixed that. If the height of a submenu was bigger than your display height, that submenu could not be scrolled. Now you can do that. Listable theme was tested and is compatible with WordPress 5.6 and WooCommerce 4.8.0. Stay safe Version 1.14.0 Oct 12, 2020 We love what we do and we're always looking to improve our products. This theme update comes with the following: Updated the WooCommerce files. The theme was tested with WooCommerce 4.5.2. Now you can nicely display more product images on Single Product if you want. The subscription-based listings used to show the chosen period twice, now that's fixed, too. The Field Editor for WP Job Manager plugin recently made some changes, so we had to make the Listable theme compatible with the plugin and everything works well again. Version 1.13.0 Jun 19, 2020 Mapbox recently deprecated support for Mapbox Studio Classic Styles. That means map styles were not working anymore. Because we care, we updated Mapbox integration to use the latest API, and also we added 2 new map styles. We also fixed the WooCommerce known issues, so now the product image can be displayed in a lightbox, and the Product Title in Cart links to the Product Page, just like it should. The Listable theme was tested with WordPress version 5.4.2. Version 1.12.0 Apr 06, 2020 Some of you recently reported a few compatibility issues with two important plugins — WP Field Editor for WP Job Manager and WooCommerce Subscriptions. We investigated further and fixed them, so even if you use or not these plugins, it's recommended updating. Version 1.11.0 Feb 12, 2020 V incent Van Gogh said: Great things are done by a series of small things brought together. Weeply believe that, so in the last few weeks we worked to get new improvements for our Listable theme. With this update, you will see a series of bug fixes and improvements that will make both you and your visitor’s experience greater. Listing Category Icons are now completely and correctly imported with Starter Content. The Map on Mobile view works now as expected. The listings were not displayed when Regions for WP Job Manager was used together with the FacetWP plugin. The 404 Not Found Page contained both WordPress by default search field and Listing search field, too. That was confusing, so we fixed that and now the page shows less and useful information. Navigation Font Size & Font Weight via Customizer used to not work as it should. We fixed that, too. Updated WooCommerce templates. The Listable theme works perfectly now with WooCommerce 3.9.0. By the way, if life were a video game, what would some of the cheat codes be? Version 1.10.1 Nov 18, 2019 'WEeve made a few adjustments to improve migration of older typography controls to the new font palettes system.
⭐See also: Theme repository Themeforest Shared for free, updated daily