Friends, you’re very lucky if you found ALD v1.1.0 in 2022, because it enough to come across a great Blogging journey. So, without wasting more time go to the main point of ALD v1.1.0.
So, without wasting time just scroll down and read this article.
Aliexpress Dropshipping for WooCommerce is most likely a keyword that is frequently searched on browsers. If you are new to an online business, Aliexpress dropshipping for WooCommerce is the best option for you because it allows you to start an online business at a low cost, with low risk, attractive revenues, and a wide range of products from AliExpress.com.
The most common questions about Aliexpress Dropshipping for WooCommerce are:
- How do I use Aliexpress Dropshipping to import products into WooCommerce?
- Can these products be customized?
- How do you manage the price and quantity of your Aliexpress products to maximize your profit?
- Do I have to manually fulfil Aliexpress’s orders?
- Do I have to manually fulfil orders from Aliexpress?
All of these concerns can be addressed by Aliexpress Dropshipping for WooCommerce and ALD – Aliexpress Dropshipping and Fulfillment for WooCommerce, which is the best option that you should not overlook.
ALD – Aliexpress Dropshipping and Fulfillment for WooCommerce is a plugin that enables store owners to import products from aliexpress.com into their own WooCommerce store. This allows shop owners to easily process and run their own Aliexpress dropshipping for WooCommerce with a wide range of Aliexpress products and earn more money from their online business.
Connect Aliexpress and WooCommerce store
You can connect these 2 platforms WooCommerce and Aliexpress by one of 2 methods using:
- Secret key
- WooCommerce REST API
Import products using Aliexpress Dropshipping for WooCommerce
This plugin allows you to import products from Aliexpess to your WooCommerce store:
- Import single products: The plugin allows you to import single products.
- Import category: The plugin allows you to import categories, too.
You can set up global rules for products and price, also manage Aliexpress products in the Import List and quickly observe in the Imported sections before transferring to the WooCommerce store. In addition, you can customize Aliexpress products the same as other WooCommerce products.
+ Setup global rules:
a. Global rules for products: These rules will be applied in the Import list section before migrating into your WooCommerce store including:
- Products Status: Choose the status of imported products on your WooCommerce website. In particular, product status can be automatically set: Publish, Pending or Draft.
- Use global attributes: By default, all attributes of imported products are custom attributes. Basically, enabling this option allows us to automatically transfer those attributes to global attributes.
- Show shipping option: Enable this option to display the shipping option in the Import list. Particularly, this feature will help to show the shipping cost of available shipping methods. Certainly, it will be easy for you to estimate product costs after calculating shipping costs.
- Add shipping cost after price rules: Shipping cost will be added to the price of the original product after applying price rules.
- Import as a simple product: If a product just has one variation or you select one variation to import, that product will be imported as a simple product. However, variation SKU and attributes will not be used.
- Catalog visibility: This setting determines which shop pages products will be listed on. In particular, it can be: Shop and search results; Shop only; Search results only; Hidden
- Product description: Select to display product description and/or item specifics or not show this info in the imported product. In details, selection can be: None; Item specifics; Product description; Item specifics & Product description
- Download description images: Enable this option to allow importing images in the product description if they are available.
- Default select product images: Enable it, the First image will be selected as the product image and other images (except images from the product description) are selected in the gallery when adding the product to the import list.
- Disable background process: When importing products, instead of letting their images download in the background, the main product image will be downloaded directly, gallery and variation images (if any) will be added to Failed images pages so that you can go there to download them manually.
- Default categories: Fill in the category titles, so imported products will be added to these categories.
- Default product tags: Fill in the tag titles, so imported products will be added to these tags.
- Product variations are visible on the product page: Enable to make variations of imported products visible on the product page.
- Manage stock: Enable to manage stock and import product inventory. However, if you disable this option, the product stock status will be set to “Instock” and product inventory will not be imported.
- Ignore import ship from Enable to only import product variation with the ship from China.
- Find and Replace: You can search for strings in the product title and description and replace found strings with respective values.
- Read More: Razzi v1.6.2 – Multipurpose WooCommerce WordPress Theme Download Free
b. Global rules for product price: These rules will apply in the Import list section before migrating into your WooCommerce store.
- Exchange rate: This option allows you to convert US Dollars to your store currency from any amount. In addition, there are 2 ways to add the exchange rate: Click on the Update rate or add the exchange rate manually. Another key point, if this field sets the value as 1, it means that there is no change in currency ($USD as default).
- Exchange rate API: You can choose one of the available API currency exchange rate sources such as Google Finance, Yahoo finance, Cuex, TransferWise.
- Exchange rate decimals: Number of decimals to round exchange rate when updating the exchange rate with API.
- Update rate automatically: Enable this option to automatically update the exchange rate as a schedule, especially, accurately at days, hours, minutes and seconds.
- Setup product price rule for multi quantity ranges. In particular, you can set a quantity range respectively with an action type.
- Setup price format: rules for product price more attractive. Thus, take advances in pricing psychology in the sale.
c. Customize all attribute terms: Display all variations of product attributes in the Product Attribute tab, so you can edit or replace current variation terms with any you want.
d. Update price and quantity manually whenever Aliexpress store changes: Offer options to update product price, quantity and send the email notification.
e. Product overriding: Set rules for overridden products.
+ Manage Aliexpress products in the Import List: Allows doing customizations for all individual products before importing to WooCommerce products.
- Product: Customize Aliexpress product information.
- Product Title: Name of the product. SKU: Product SKU or ID of Aliexpress product
- Product status: Aliexpress product status on WooCommerce store such as Public, Pending or Draft.
- Catalog visibility: Select type of product visibility such as Shop and search results; Shop only; Search result only.
- Categories: Choose categories the Aliexpress product belongs to.
- Tags: Tag for the Aliexpress product on the WooCommerce store.
- Description: Customize Aliexpress product descriptions.
- Attributes: Customize Aliexpress product attributes. Shortly, you can edit attribute terms for each product in this tab, just click on the Edit button and modify terms. You can delete an attribute if you no longer need it.
- Variations: Customize Aliexpress product variations.
- The number of variations of the products: You can select a or some, also all variations to import.
- Product variation images: You can select a or some, also all product variation images to import.
- SKU: SKU of variation products can be editable.
- Variations of product, you can edit variation terms in the Dropship & Fulfil > Product Attribute tab for all attributes of all imported products or in the Import List > Attributes for each individual product.
- Shipping cost: Display shipping cost of available shipping methods. In particular, enable the Show shipping option in the Product tab to display this shipping cost field.
- Cost: Display the original price of the product on Aliexpress.
- Display Sale price and Regular price of Aliexpress product on WooCommerce store. These prices calculate after applying rules in the Product price tab.
- Inventory: Display number of variations in stock.
- Split product by variations: You can split into single products respectively with a number of variations available in an attribute or assign a certain variation to split.
- Read More: Classiera v4.0.23 – Classified Ads WordPress Theme Download Free
- Gallery: Observe and select images to import media library.
- Bulk action: This allows interaction with a range of selected products. Just select products applied bulk action, bulk action feature will appear including setting: Categories; Tags; Status: Public; Pending; Draft; Visibility: Shop and search results; Shop only; Search results only; Hidden; Import selected; Remove selected.
+ Manage Aliexpress products in the Imported: Allows to quickly observe Aliexpress products that imported in WooCommerce product, also do product overriding and update products.
- Quickly observe Aliexpress products that are imported in WooCommerce product including Product title, SKU, Cost, WooCommerce price, Shipping info to calculate price when updating products, WC product status;
- Overriding products: Do override an alternative product for the initial one. In detail, you can go to the Product Overriding tab to set rules for overridden products.
- Update products: This option allows you to update product price and quantity, which helps you keep tracking of product statuses on Aliexpress.
v1.1.0 - 2022.09.27*/ - Fixed: All features regarding AliExpress API including products auto sync, orders auto fulfill/sync - Optimized: Make it possible to connect the chrome extension from wp admin of a WordPress site that installs ALD plugin - Optimized: Setup wizard v1.0.24 - 2022.09.21 - Fixed: Some products are imported with incorrect video URLs - Fixed: Some types of images from product description are unable to import - Updated: Use get_option( 'woocommerce_currency' ) instead of get_woocommerce_currency() to avoid conflict with WOOCS plugin - Updated: [Dokan compatibility]Do not allow vendors to access the settings page directly from admin dashboard - Updated: [Dokan compatibility]Status of products imported by vendors should be the same as "New Product Status" option in dokan(pro) settings - Updated: [Dokan compatibility]Some product sync options are now available for vendors - Added: Vietnamese translation v1.0.23 - 2022.07.22 - Fixed: Shipping options for customers from Brazil - Updated: RTL - Updated: States/Cities list - Added: Ability to import in RUB as AliExpress now does not allow changing currency when Ship-to country is set to Russian Federation - Added: Custom pricing rules by products/categories for syncing products v1.0.22 - 2022.06.22 - Fixed: Bulk orders/Auto fulfill - AliExpress orders placed but not saving to Woo orders if an order contains multiple items of the same seller - Added: Option to select which elements to show menu count for v1.0.21 - 2022.06.08 - Fixed: Some shipping options are missing for some countries - Added: Option to show tracking availability for Popup type(frontend shipping) v1.0.20 - 2022.05.10 - Fixed: Unable to dismiss renew message in 1.0.19 /**1.0.19 - 2022.05.09*/ - Fixed: False alert of offline products that have 2 different versions with different IDs for different countries /**1.0.18 - 2022.05.05*/ - Fixed: Unable to import due to different designs of some products from https://pt.aliexpress.com/ /**1.0.17 - 2022.04.27*/ - Fixed: Some issues in importing products from aliexpress.ru - Fixed: Import products in bulk from a seller's products list whose url is a sub domain of aliexpress(***.aliexpress.com) v1.0.16 - 2022.04.22 - Fixed: Some issue with prices due to recent changes from aliexpress.com - Added: Option to only sync products with selected statuses v1.0.15 - 2022.03.29 - Fixed: Shipping company mapping not working when syncing orders via chrome extension due to recent changes from aliexpress.com - Fixed: Unable to save video tab configuration for variable products - Updated: VillaTheme support
Download ALD – Aliexpress Dropshipping
This website is against giving any kind of download link. Only information is provided here. And is not promoting any kind of piracy. Therefore, no download link will be seen here. If you have any objection to this, then contact us. we share that Official link those are already stored in Original Theme Creator websites on the internet and they are free versions.
From our website, you can able to access hundreds of free and premium WordPress templates. For the latest updates, you can join our Facebook page. Best place for download and WordPress themes in my telegram channel.
Important Notice:- This Website is not promoting or support any kind of piracy. Piracy is a criminal offense under the Copyright Act of 1957.
Friends, if you are thinking about your blog theme to change with new one then this is the most ideal WordPress Theme to choose.
If you want an overall premium package for WordPress then the ALD v1.1.0 will be the best option for you. Several features are missing in the free version that you can add using simple tricks.
If you enjoyed this article, share it with your friends.