FooEvents is a WooCommerce plugin that delivers robust event and ticketing capabilities with no commission or ticket costs. Sell an infinite number of tickets and handle free registration for real, virtual, or both events! You don’t need any technical knowledge to get started, and you can be up and running in minutes. Join the over 10,000 satisfied FooEvents users.
Features: FooEvents for WooCommerce
- On your own terms, manage events and sell tickets.
- Tickets and events are unlimited.
- Sell both digital and physical items
- WordPress Theme Compatibility
- Information about the Event in Detail
- Wording that can be changed
- Paid or Free Events
- There are no external dependencies.
- Support for WP Multisite
- Compatible with WPML
- Prepared for translation
- Zoom integration is seamless.
- Sell virtual conference, meeting, and webinar tickets.
- Attendee Registration That Works Automatically
- Take control of your consumer relationship and data.
- Sell tickets to both real and virtual events at the same time.
- Millions of people rely on video conferencing technologies.
- With our FREE mobile Check-ins applications, you can keep track of who has access to what.
- Support for barcodes and QR codes
- Branding that can be customized
- Attendee Lookup
- Check-ins on the go
- Offline Mode (no internet connection)
- Status Updates in Bulk
- View the list of attendees.
- Filter Attendees
- Integration of a Bluetooth scanner
- Send out professional-looking tickets to set your events apart from the rest.
- Various Ticket Types
- Ticket Inventory Management
- Barcodes or QR codes can be used to scan tickets.
- Send Ticket Emails with Your Company’s Logo
- Themes for Free Tickets
- Ticket Templates Can Be Customized
- Create Tickets by Hand
- Ticket resending in bulk
- With simplicity, capture and export vital attendance data.
- Fields for Standard Attendees to be Captured
- Access Control for Events
- Export to CSV
- Stationery design and printing
- Based on event and ticket reports, make educated judgments.
- Reports on Events
- Reports on Sales
- Management of Orders
- With the world’s most popular eCommerce platform, you can’t go wrong.
- There are over a hundred different secure payment methods available.
- Checkout Is Bulletproof
- Coupons for Savings
- Taxes and the local currency
- Data is kept secure and private.
- GDPR Observance
- Using FooEvents Extensions, you may add additional functionality to your website.
- Custom Fields for Attendees
- Make a seating chart
- Allow participants to participate in one-time or recurrent virtual events.
- Send Tickets in PDF Format for Printing
- Event Management for Multi-Day Events
- Tickets that can be downloaded
- Make a calendar of events
- Calendar Insertion
- Divi Theme v4.14.3 – Elegant Themes Divi WordPress Themes Free Download
- Premium Addons PRO v2.6.4 (+Templates) – Premium Addons For Elementor Pro
- SEOFIED BLOGGER Free TEMPLATE Download
- PIKI JOKES BLOGGER TEMPLATE
- Modernshop Responsive Blogger Premium Template Free Download
Changelog: FooEvents for WooCommerce
v1.14.10 FIXED: Barcode path generation bug FIXED: Thank you page formatting bug FIXED: Various other small bugs TESTED ON: WordPress 5.8.2 and WooCommerce 5.9.0 v1.14.7 UPDATED: Various security updates FIXED: Expiration bug with Languages that have Unicode characters FIXED: Expiration on products in the WooCommerce shortcode FIXED: Expiration on related products FIXED: Various translation bugs FIXED: Various other small bugs TESTED ON: WordPress 5.8.2 and WooCommerce 5.9.0 1.12.51 FIXED: Various small bugs TESTED ON: WordPress 5.8.2 and WooCommerce 5.9.0 1.12.50 FIXED: Various small bugs TESTED ON: WordPress 5.8.1 and WooCommerce 5.8.0 1.12.48 FIXED: Removed jpg barcode generation causing error on some servers FIXED: User list on add ticket page FIXED: Bookings information on orders page FIXED: Various other small bugs TESTED ON: WordPress 5.8.1 and WooCommerce 5.6.0 1.12.44 FIXED: Permanently delete checked-in ticket bug FIXED: Various other small bugs TESTED ON: WordPress 5.8 and WooCommerce 5.6.0 1.12.40 FIXED: Translated tickets not pulled through on event listing in app FIXED: Search for user email on add ticket page FIXED: Support for D F j date format FIXED: Various other small bugs TESTED ON: WordPress 5.8 and WooCommerce 5.5.2 1.12.39 ADDED: Attendee phone, company and designation to ticket admin page FIXED: Bug with multiple events that have the same name FIXED: Event and attendee details displaying in new order email even though option set to off FIXED: Seating data bug FIXED: Bug with multi-day dates on new order email TESTED ON: WordPress 5.7.2 and WooCommerce 5.5.1 1.12.36 ADDED: Event details option for 'New Order' email FIXED: Bug with large amount of users on 'Add Ticket' page FIXED: Cancelled order conflict with FooEvents Seating plugin FIXED: Reporting bug cause by certain date formats FIXED: Various other small bugs TESTED ON: WordPress 5.7.2 and WooCommerce 5.3.0 1.12.31 ADDED: Options to include data on 'New Order' email ADDED: Check-in logging data on 'Edit Ticket' and 'Report' pages ADDED: Cater for Zoom session offset in ICS ADDED: Telephone and Company copy from purchaser on checkout FIXED: Bug where couldn't save ticket as Unpaid FIXED: Conflict with 'Add Media' button FIXED: Variable product PHP warning on HTML ticket FIXED: CSV UTF8 export FIXED: Variation bug with colons FIXED: Various other small bugs TESTED ON: WordPress 5.7.2 and WooCommerce 5.3.0 1.12.23 FIXED: Zoom bug on non-bookable events FIXED: Timestamp equal to 0 bug FIXED: Variation product special character bug FIXED: Various other small bugs UPDATED: Use wp_remote_post() instead of CURL TESTED ON: WordPress 5.7 and WooCommerce 5.1.0 1.12.18 FIXED: Various small bugs TESTED ON: WordPress 5.7 and WooCommerce 5.1.0 1.12.16 ADDED: Support for FooEvents Bookings date then slot output ADDED: Support for FooEvents Bookings Zoom integration ADDED: Support hide date on FooEvents Bookings dropdown selection ADDED: Support for FooEvents Seating updates ADDED: Option to validate unique order attendee email address on checkout FIXED: CSV export failure caused by deleted orders FIXED: Various other small bugs TESTED ON: WordPress 5.6.1 and WooCommerce 5.0.0 1.12.14 ADDED: Order notes to CSV export FIXED: SQL ticket generation optimizations FIXED: Multi-day conflicts FIXED: Various other small bugs TESTED ON: WordPress 5.6 and WooCommerce 4.9.1 1.12.7 FIXED: Event filter only on products FIXED: Character output on variations in some languages UPDATED: Stationary builder updates FIXED: Various small bugs TESTED ON: WordPress 5.6 and WooCommerce 4.8.0 1.12.3 FIXED: Various small bugs TESTED ON: WordPress 5.5.3 and WooCommerce 4.7.0 1.12.1 FIXED: Legacy multi-day event bug FIXED: Various small bugs TESTED ON: WordPress 5.5.3 and WooCommerce 4.6.2 1.12.0 ADDED: Bookings support ADDED: Various layout updates ADDED: Event filter on ticket listing page ADDED: app_event_magic_tickets capability FIXED: Expiration timestamp bug FIXED: Various small bugs TESTED ON: WordPress 5.5.3 and WooCommerce 4.6.1 1.11.53 FIXED: Issue where seating chart not displaying on checkout TESTED ON: WordPress 5.5.1 and WooCommerce 4.5.2 1.11.51 FIXED: CSS validation bug causing plugin conflicts TESTED ON: WordPress 5.5.1 and WooCommerce 4.5.2 1.11.50 ADDED: Added global setting to disable ticket generation if WooCommerce Subscriptions is active ADDED: Event expiration functionality FIXED: CSV export bug with unpaid tickets FIXED: Various small bugs TESTED ON: WordPress 5.5.1 and WooCommerce 4.5.2 1.11.45 FIXED: Various small bugs TESTED ON: WordPress 5.5 and WooCommerce 4.3.2 1.11.44 ADDED: New Default 2020 theme FIXED: Plugins page view details update log FIXED: Various small bugs TESTED ON: WordPress 5.5 and WooCommerce 4.3.2 1.11.38 ADDED: Copy details from purchaser option on checkout FIXED: App event listing bug FIXED: Other small bugs TESTED ON: WordPress 5.4.2 and WooCommerce 4.3.0 1.11.35 ADDED: Support for updated Check-ins app FIXED: Server resource limit bug FIXED: Stationery Builder bugs and updated copy FIXED: Other small bugs TESTED ON: WordPress 5.4.2 and WooCommerce 4.2.2 1.11.32 FIXED: Various small bugs TESTED ON: WordPress 5.4.2 and WooCommerce 4.2.0 1.11.31 ADDED: Ticket and badge print builder functionality FIXED: ICS generation and date bugs FIXED: Duplicated ticket details admin page information FIXED: Various admin add ticket bugs FIXED: Various Zoom meeting bugs FIXED: Various other small bugs
Pingback: Exertio v1.1.0 – Freelance Marketplace WordPress Theme » Action Zone Tutorial
Pingback: LISTABLE v1.15.2 – A Friendly Directory WordPress Theme » Action Zone Tutorial
Pingback: Crypto-land v2.2.5 – Crypto Currency Landing Page WordPress Theme » Action Zone Tutorial